Former Trump White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer defiantly responded at Joe Biden’s administration after receiving a letter requesting his resignation.
The Biden administration informed 11 people that Donald Trump appointed to military service academy advisory boards that they need to resign or be dismissed.
The officials asked to resign include prominent former Trump officials like former White House press secretary Sean Spicer, former senior counselor to President Kellyanne Conway, and former national security adviser H.R. McMaster. They were appointed to the advisory boards of the Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and West Point respectively.
White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Wednesday afternoon confirmed the request had been made.
Spicer said that he received a letter from the Biden administration informing him that he would be fired from the Naval Academy Board by 6 p.m. on Wednesday if he does not resign immediately.
In no uncertain terms, Spicer said he will not resign and announced he’s joining a lawsuit against the administration.
“All Trump appointees, including myself, have been kicked off the boards of the United States Naval Academy Air Force Academy in West Point in an unprecedented move by the Biden administration,” Spicer announced on his Newsmax show.
“I’m announcing tonight for the first time that I will not be submitting my resignation and I will be joining a lawsuit to fight this,” he added.
This is an excerpt from Conservative Brief.
Scroll down to leave a comment and share your thoughts.